Tips for Making the Most on Your Book:
- Publish Prolifically. (Each book boosts sales for your other books)
- BUT DON’T OVERDO THIS: too many choices are not a good thing…
- Write Quickly (Quality + Speed = Excellence). Perfection is a trap.
- Write Consistently
- Write Early (There is a scientific reason for writing first thing in the morning. You have more willpower and more creative energy.)
- Learn How to Sell
- Use Amazon Affiliates (See Episode 73)
- Think Career
Sponsor: One great to boost the money you make on your book is with MyBookTable. This plugin is one of the cheapest ways to upgrade your website and boost your book sales. It also helps you make more money per book by integrating with Amazon’s Affiliate program. It pays for itself after just 50 books sold. If you use the coupon code “novelmarketing” on checkout, you can get 10% off.