Novel Marketing PodcastInnovative Ways to Sell More Books
Novel Marketing on Patreon
- Discounts on our courses, copywriting, and plugins.
- Access to the monthly resource archive and access to the Patron-only discussion.
- Exclusive Monthly Q&A Episode
- Special Monthly Episode Bundle where we package several popular episodes on a specific topic and give you private access
- Ebook of your choice of one of James’ novels, Rooms, Book of Days, or The Chair
- and more!
Thomas Umstattd Jr.
Co HostThomas is the founder and CEO of Author Media. He has traveled the nation speaking at writing conventions, sharing his secrets on how to build a powerful online platform. Thousands of writers have attended his popular workshops and breakout sessions
James L. Rubart
James L. Rubart is the best-selling author of ten novels and has won numerous awards for them including 5 Christy Awards, 2 Carol’s, 3 INSPY Awards, and the RT Book Reviews Inspirational Novel of the Year. He lives with his amazing wife in the Pacific Northwest and still thinks he’s young enough to water ski like a madman.
How to Pick Which Social Network Is Best For You
Focus, Pruning and Why Novel Marketing is About to Change
Book Marketing Milestones
How to Create a Landing Page
Book Marketing 101: How to Price Your Ebook
How to Create a Design Brief for Your Book Cover
How to Protect Yourself from Counterfeiting and Other Amazon Attacks
How To Sell A Ton More Books With Public Speaking
Plagiarism, Copyright and Is Piracy Really a Problem for Authors?