In this episode, we talk about why and how to put your indie book up for pre-order. We also talk about when it would be a bad idea to put your book up for pre-order.
Part 1: Why
- Why is it a good idea to do pre-orders?
- Is it ever a bad idea to do a pre-order?
- How do pre-orders affect your book’s rank on Amazon? iBooks?
- Are pre-orders different between print and ebooks?
- How do Amazon pre-orders work financially? When do you get the money?
- Do you do anything special for readers who pre-order?
- If the book is the first in a series, would you ever do a pre-order of the entire series? And if so, would you give a discount?
MyBookTable is a way to quickly and easily build an online bookstore on your WordPress website. Use it to rank #1 on Google for your book and to boost your book sales on sites like Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Get it free at MyBookTable.com. Novel Marketing Patrons save 25% on MyBookTable Pro. www.mybooktable.com.
Part 2: How
- How far out should you start the pre-order promotion?
- How should authors price their pre-orders?
- When do you get paid with a pre-order?
- Walk us through the process of setting up a pre-order in Amazon KDP.
- How should authors promote their pre-order?
Releases October 2nd 2018.
There’s something wrong with your friendship, but you can’t figure out why. Is everything in your head? Unfortunately, toxic friendships happen to everyone, but we seldom identify the underlying issues while we battle confusion or the friendship breaks up.
Maybe you’re left bewildered in the friendship’s wake, paralyzed to move forward.
After wading through several difficult friendships, Mary DeMuth reveals the seven different types of toxic relationships and empowers you to identify the messiest relationships causing you the greatest anguish.