Novel Marketing PodcastInnovative Ways to Sell More Books
Novel Marketing on Patreon
- Discounts on our courses, copywriting, and plugins.
- Access to the monthly resource archive and access to the Patron-only discussion.
- Exclusive Monthly Q&A Episode
- Special Monthly Episode Bundle where we package several popular episodes on a specific topic and give you private access
- Ebook of your choice of one of James’ novels, Rooms, Book of Days, or The Chair
- and more!
Thomas Umstattd Jr.
Co HostThomas is the founder and CEO of Author Media. He has traveled the nation speaking at writing conventions, sharing his secrets on how to build a powerful online platform. Thousands of writers have attended his popular workshops and breakout sessions
James L. Rubart
James L. Rubart is the best-selling author of ten novels and has won numerous awards for them including 5 Christy Awards, 2 Carol’s, 3 INSPY Awards, and the RT Book Reviews Inspirational Novel of the Year. He lives with his amazing wife in the Pacific Northwest and still thinks he’s young enough to water ski like a madman.
How to Use Bookbub to Sell More Books with David Gaughran
How to Craft a Compelling Elevator Pitch for Your Book
How One Author Used Her Shelved Manuscript to Get a 3 Book Deal
How to Get A Publishing Board To Buy Your Book
The 5 Best Free WordPress Plugins for Authors
How To Keep Writing When You’re Scared About What Others Will Think
How to Work with Editors: Insights from One of the Best in the Business
Author Taglines With Brandilyn Collins
How to Use Your Book’s Backmatter to Sell More Books
How to Sell More Books using Author Business Cards and Bookmarks