Novel Marketing PodcastInnovative Ways to Sell More Books
Novel Marketing on Patreon
- Discounts on our courses, copywriting, and plugins.
- Access to the monthly resource archive and access to the Patron-only discussion.
- Exclusive Monthly Q&A Episode
- Special Monthly Episode Bundle where we package several popular episodes on a specific topic and give you private access
- Ebook of your choice of one of James’ novels, Rooms, Book of Days, or The Chair
- and more!
Thomas Umstattd Jr.
Co HostThomas is the founder and CEO of Author Media. He has traveled the nation speaking at writing conventions, sharing his secrets on how to build a powerful online platform. Thousands of writers have attended his popular workshops and breakout sessions
James L. Rubart
James L. Rubart is the best-selling author of ten novels and has won numerous awards for them including 5 Christy Awards, 2 Carol’s, 3 INSPY Awards, and the RT Book Reviews Inspirational Novel of the Year. He lives with his amazing wife in the Pacific Northwest and still thinks he’s young enough to water ski like a madman.
How to Use Your Book’s Backmatter to Sell More Books
How to Sell More Books using Author Business Cards and Bookmarks
How to Find and Work with Beta Readers
Marketing 101: Twelve Marketing Terms Every Author Must Understand
How to Get Your First Speaking Gigs
How to Grow Your Email List With Special Guest Ryan Zee
Case Study: How David Rawlings Broke Into the US Market Despite Living Overseas (Case Study)
How You Can Create Massive PR for Yourself, Even If You’re A Complete Novice
In honor of registration for the Book Launch Blueprint being open, we are going to talk about book launches!
In this special bonus episode of Novel Marketing, we answer YOUR book launch and book marketing questions. You can watch a video version of the Q&A below.