Just a little over halfway through the year, it’s that time where many of us do an inventory check … and look at what we need to adjust for the rest of the year. We’re not going to call these second half resolutions, because these are not have tos … so you don’t get to beat yourself up if you decide to do these are don’t. They’re simply ideas that can help your marketing efforts in the coming six months.
Goals vs. Resolutions vs. Mindset
Promote yourself everywhere and anywhere
- When you travel, airport, in the plane.
- In every city you visit
- You never know who you’ll bump into.
Drop the excuses
- It’s okay if you don’t want to write! No guilt. Maybe it’s not the season.
- It’s not important enough, admit it. It will free you.
- Evaluate how important it is, if it’s important, you’ll do it. Embrace the truth of this.
Believe in yourself
- The hardest mindset to stay with … you cannot control your circumstances, but you can control what you let into your mind, and you can control the perception of your circumstances.
- You don’t always have to believe in yourself, but you have to take action like you do. Emotion follows action, not the other way around.
- You’re not alone, we ALL have doubts. James- nine novels, friend who has done 30 …
BONUS MIND SET: Play … make it play.
- Review your website WooRank.com, Website Grader, Past Episodes
- Review your Social Media profiles: Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Go to a conference or two or three .. ACFW OCW
- This episode is brought to you by The Novel Marketing Five Year Plan to becoming a bestselling author …
- Jim: we joke that this is the 5 Year Plan to becoming an overnight success.
- Thomas: Most people look at what happens a few days or weeks before the big break out. We take a longer view…
100 Episode Live Event July 11th 7pm Central Time.
- We will post the recording afterward but we will have giveaways and bonus content for the folks who come live.
Raising the Price on the 5 Year Course
- Currently $24.99 one time
- New Price $49.99 one time
- Ending the Jim Coaching Option
- Not too late to get the discounted price or the Jim coaching session.