In this episode we are going to talk about ads for authors who hate math! And to help us with that is our friend and previous guest host, Chris Fox.
For those who haven’t listened to our previous episodes with Chris, he’s an incredibly successful author of both fiction and nonfiction. A part of that success is how he uses advertising to boost his book sales.
- Why is advertising so hard for authors?
- Walk us through your advertising spending.
- What have you learned the hard way?
- Do your experimental findings influence your writing?
- When is advertising a good idea and when is it a bad idea?
- Let’s talk about the book itself, how can we make our books better fits for effective advertising?
- Let’s talk about Facebook Ads How do they work and how do you make them work well?
- Google Ads
- How do you setup a Facebook Pixel.
- Amazon Ads
Pathway of Peace: Living in a Growing Relationship with Christ by Cheryl Elton Will help you calm the noises in your mind and experience more of God’s peace.