I’m Thomas Umstattd Jr. Today we are going to talk about BookBub, chances are you have heard of authors using this service to sell tens of thousands of books. Today we are going to learn how and why this platform is so powerful, and to help us with that we will be talking with David Gaughran “Gochrun”. David has helped thousands of authors self-publish through his workshops, blog, and writers’ books Let’s Get Digital, Strangers to Superfans, and Amazon Decoded . He is also the author of the historical adventures Liberty Boy (affiliate links). David, welcome to the Novel Marketing
- What is BookBub?
- How do authors use BookBub to sell more books?
- How do you get your book accepted?
- What mistakes do authors use when trying to use BookBub?
- When should authors use BookBub and when should they avoid it?
- What is a BookBub Ad?
- How do we get those cheaper clicks?
- How do we make BookBub ads more effective?
- Tell us about your book BookBub Ads Expert (affiliate link)
You’re the Cream in My Coffee by Jennifer Lamont Leo
In 1928, small-town woman Marjorie Corrigan travels to Chicago and thinks she sees her first love–believed killed in the Great War–alive and well in a Chicago train station. Suddenly everything in her life is up for grabs.
This plan was crafted by Thomas & Jim to be step by step guide through the first five years of your writing career. Learn each quarter what to do to succeed and avoid the mistakes that hijack the success of most authors. Learn more at NovelMarketing.com/courses.